Welcome to episode #14 of Ask an Ex.
In this interview, our member Nemanja from Serbia shares his story of how he quit smoking for good with the CBQ Method – and after trying to quit before with various other methods.
Nemanja smoked his last cigarette on 19th of February 2020, and his love for his family, insight, and commitment to his health are truly incredible!
Tune in to watch:
- What was his motivation to quit smoking.
- What were the 2 big “aha moments” that made everything click for him (and directly impacted his success)
- His on-point advice on how to make the most out of the program – and even make it fun.
- How quitting smoking changed his life.
- How he managed to quit smoking, change jobs and face the pandemic all at the same time.
Thank you, Nemanja!
About Ask An Ex
ASK AN EX is a new interview series. Each interview features an inspiring ex-smoker who succeeded with the CBQ Method™
And they tell you everything – how they did it, what helped them, what challenged them, their fears, motivations and aspirations.
Because the best person to ask about quitting smoking, is an Ex who’s been exactly where you are right now. Every EX shares their unique perspective and wisdom on quitting smoking (because everyone has a unique mix of background, mindset, and experiences).
And they do it for 1 reason: to help YOU become an EX too.