CBQ Method™ Scholarship
At CBQ Method, we are committed to fostering and helping quit smoking research advance to help smokers quit easily and live healthy lives.
That is why we have created the CBQ Method Research Sponsorship – CBQRS.
This sponsorship will help offset the costs of research of college students or psychologists who have demonstrated an interest in smoking cessation, the psychology of habits or the cessation of other addictions.
To learn more about our sponsorship continue reading below.
About the CBQ Method™
CBQ Method™ is a prominent company that helps smokers worldwide quit naturally and live fulfilled without cigarettes. We have been in the industry for many years and are internationally recognized for our expertise, revolutionary method, and unique techniques.
- Amount: $3000
- Deadline: March 15, 2024
- Award Date: March 30, 2024
Those applying must demonstrate a research commitment to smoking cessation, the psychology of habits or the cessation of other addictions.
This can be demonstrated by any of the following:
- Majoring in Psychology or Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
- Currently operating research related to smoking cessation while in college or doctorate.
- Involvement in fundraising or nonprofit organization.
Please submit an online application that includes:
- A 2000 word essay outlining your plan for helping advance the quit smoking research.
- Your university
- Your university email address
- Your field of study (e.g. BA, BSc, MA in Psychology)
- When your project on addiction started
- A link or formal reference to your research project.
- The amount of the funds needed and how the funds will be allocated.
The applicants with the most passion and best plans will be awarded the sponsorship.
Please email support [at] cbqmethod.com to submit your application.