CBQ Method™ Scholarship
At CBQ Method, we are committed to fostering and helping quit smoking research advance to help smokers quit easily and live healthy lives.
That is why we have created the CBQ Method Research Sponsorship – CBQRS.
This sponsorship will help offset the costs of research or education of high school students, college students or psychologists who have demonstrated an interest in smoking cessation, the psychology of habits or the cessation of other addictions.
To learn more about our sponsorship continue reading below.
About the CBQ Method™
CBQ Method™ is a prominent company that helps smokers worldwide quit naturally and live fulfilled without cigarettes. We have been in the industry for many years and are internationally recognized for our expertise, revolutionary method, and unique techniques.
- Amount: $2000
- Deadline: October 1, 2021
- Award Date: October 15, 2021
Those applying must demonstrate an interest in smoking cessation, the psychology of habits or the cessation of other addictions.
This can be demonstrated by any of the following:
- Majoring in Psychology, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, or Neurolinguistic Programming.
- Currently operating research related to smoking cessation while in college or doctorate.
- Involvement in fundraising or nonprofit organization.
Please submit the following:
- An online Application
- A Video (3-4 minutes) or short essay (400-600 words) that answers the following:
- What would be your plan for helping advance the quit smoking research?
- The applicants with the most passion and best plans will be awarded the sponsorship.
*Please email support [at] cbqmethod.com if you have any issues submitting your application through this form.