Welcome to episode #20 of Ask an Ex.
In this interview, the inspiring Scott Duckett from Oregon shares his story of how he quit chewing smokeless tobacco with the CBQ Program on the 26th of January 2021 and how breaking free from nicotine allowed him to follow his calling, start his own farm, and change his whole lifestyle.
Tune in to watch:
- How Scott became addicted to nicotine.
- Why chewing tobacco can be even more addictive than smoking cigarettes.
- Why Scott chose and trusted the CBQ Program.
- What was his motivation to quit tobacco.
- How Scott faced and overcame his fear of the nicotine withdrawal.
- How quitting tobacco helped Scott follow his calling.
- How he’s living his best life at 53 years old (and feels as if he’s in his 20s!)
- Scott’s honest advice to other smokers.
You can follow Scott’s journey in growing his organic berry & hazelnut farm on Instagram @the_farm_up_lost_creek
About Ask An Ex
ASK AN EX is an interview series featuring inspiring ex-smokers who succeeded with the CBQ Method ™ CBQ Method™
And they tell you everything – how they did it, what helped them, what challenged them, their fears, motivations and aspirations.
Because the best person to ask about quitting smoking, is an Ex who’s been exactly where you are right now. Every EX shares their unique perspective and wisdom on quitting smoking (because everyone has a unique mix of background, mindset, and experiences).
And they do it for 1 reason: to help YOU become an EX too.