Welcome to episode #18 of Ask an Ex.
In this video, musician Andre Burns shares his story of how he quit tobacco and marijuana naturally with the CBQ Program on the 12th and 20th of July 2020 and how this has affected his energy, creativity, concentration, lifestyle, and happiness.
Tune in to watch:
- How he started smoking when he was around 10 years old.
- What was his emotional reason for quitting smoking and the catalyst that led him to change his life.
- What was his experience with the CBQ Method and the CBQ Program.
- What he replaced cigarette breaks with.
- How he experienced the withdrawal.
- What happened when he was on the nicotine patch during his past quit attempt.
- What helps him remain smoke-free without willpower even if he’s around loved ones who smoke.
- What quitting smoking taught him.
- Aaaand much more!
About Ask An Ex
ASK AN EX is an interview series featuring inspiring ex-smokers who succeeded with the CBQ Method ™ CBQ Method™
And they tell you everything – how they did it, what helped them, what challenged them, their fears, motivations and aspirations.
Because the best person to ask about quitting smoking, is an Ex who’s been exactly where you are right now. Every EX shares their unique perspective and wisdom on quitting smoking (because everyone has a unique mix of background, mindset, and experiences).
And they do it for 1 reason: to help YOU become an EX too.