Welcome to episode #2 of Ask an Ex.
In this episode, you’ll hear Blatnaid Gallagher from Ireland sharing her incredible story of how she quit smoking after many failed attempts.
And not only she quit, but she was shocked by how easy it was. She went from loving smoking to becoming a very happy nonsmoker.
And the key to her success? Her mindset!
In this video, Blatnaid shares:
- How she quit smoking and went through all kinds of stress without ever considering smoking.
- How becoming a nonsmoker changed her mental and physical health for the better.
- What she says when her smoker friends challenge her to smoke.
- What she enjoys the most about being a nonsmoker.
- And her advice for those who are struggling to quit smoking!
About Ask An Ex
ASK AN EX is a new interview series. Each interview features an inspiring ex-smoker who succeeded with the CBQ Method ™
And they tell you everything – how they did it, what helped them, what challenged them, their fears, motivations and aspirations.
Because the best person to ask about quitting smoking, is an Ex who’s been exactly where you are right now.
Every EX shares their unique perspective and wisdom on quitting smoking (because everyone has a unique mix of background, mindset, and experiences).
And they do it for 1 reason: to help YOU become an EX too.