Welcome to episode #11 of Ask an Ex.
In this interview, our lovely member Pauline shares her story of how she quit smoking 30 cigarettes a day after 45 years with the CBQ Method on September 13, 2019.
That was the first time Pauline tried to quit smoking, and she wasn’t even that committed when she started our program. But her commitment grew as she went through the process, and she succeeded on her first try!
This may sound like a miracle at first, but Pauline put in the work!
Tune in to watch:
- Pauline’s best tips and advice for those struggling to quit smoking
- What was easy and what was challenging for her
- How she went from smoking 4 consecutive cigarettes with 4 cups of coffee – in the morning to enjoying her morning coffee without smoking.
- How she smoked her last cigarette
- How she experienced the withdrawal
- What quitting smoking taught her
Thank you, Pauline, Fudge & Snoozle.
About Ask An Ex
ASK AN EX is a new interview series. Each interview features an inspiring ex-smoker who succeeded with the CBQ Method™
And they tell you everything – how they did it, what helped them, what challenged them, their fears, motivations and aspirations.
Because the best person to ask about quitting smoking, is an Ex who’s been exactly where you are right now.
Every EX shares their unique perspective and wisdom on quitting smoking (because everyone has a unique mix of background, mindset, and experiences).
And they do it for 1 reason: to help YOU become an EX too.