Welcome to episode #17 of Ask an Ex.
In this video, the inspiring and multitalented Layna Joy Rivas shares her story of how she quit smoking with the CBQ Program on the 27th of July 2019, and how breaking free became a catalyst for self-healing and self-growth.
Layna joined the CBQ Program with the intention to reduce her smoking, but she ended up quitting for good!
Tune in to watch:
- How to be mindful and how this helps when quitting smoking.
- What has been the biggest benefit of stopping smoking for Layna.
- How to handle emotions and cravings without resisting them.
- What to do when a trigger comes up.
- How Layna went through the program and what benefited her the most.
- “I am a healthy smoker” and other rationalizations that kept her from quitting.
- What role willpower played in her success.
- What was the ritual of her last cigarette.
- How her life changed after breaking free from smoking.
About Ask An Ex
ASK AN EX is a new interview series. Each interview features an inspiring ex-smoker who succeeded with the CBQ Method™
And they tell you everything – how they did it, what helped them, what challenged them, their fears, motivations and aspirations.
Because the best person to ask about quitting smoking, is an Ex who’s been exactly where you are right now. Every EX shares their unique perspective and wisdom on quitting smoking (because everyone has a unique mix of background, mindset, and experiences).
And they do it for 1 reason: to help YOU become an EX too.