Welcome to episode #12 of Ask an Ex.
In this interview, our member Kay shares her story of how she quit smoking after 37 years with the CBQ Method – and after trying nearly every quit smoking method, from hypnosis to medication.
Kay is a superwoman: advanced practice nurse, wellness coach, essential oils expert with over 30 years of medical experience. In this video, she generously shares not only her story, insight, and experiences but also tips that every smoker and ex-smoker can benefit from.
Tune in to watch:
• Kay’s tips on what essential oils to use when quitting smoking, how and why.
• The meaning of her quit date.
• The unique story of how she started smoking.
• How her health improved after quitting smoking.
• How she quit alcohol and improved her life in every way, but smoking was the one thing holding her back.
• Why the CBQ Method resonates with her.
• What’s the secret to quitting smoking.
And much more!
Thank you, Kay!
You can reach Kay and see her amazing work at https://getoiling.com/KayCooney
About Ask An Ex
ASK AN EX is a new interview series. Each interview features an inspiring ex-smoker who succeeded with the CBQ Method™
And they tell you everything – how they did it, what helped them, what challenged them, their fears, motivations and aspirations.
Because the best person to ask about quitting smoking, is an Ex who’s been exactly where you are right now.
Every EX shares their unique perspective and wisdom on quitting smoking (because everyone has a unique mix of background, mindset, and experiences).
And they do it for 1 reason: to help YOU become an EX too.